Hi! I'm Andrew. A 31 year-old Software Engineer based in Northern Ireland. Currently working for Liberty Information Technology. When I'm not procrastinating, I'm usually tinkering, trying to learn new things.
I graduated with a First Class honours in Computing from Queens University, Belfast in 2011. Since then, I've been working on lots of different projects.
I am proficient in the following programming languages, frameworks & skills:
- Back-end Development - Java, Node, Golang, C#(.NET), etc.
- Application Containerization/Virtualization - Docker, VirtualBox, etc.
- AWS Cloud Services - Cloudformation, Lambda, S3, DynamoDB, Cloudwatch, SNS Topics, API Gateway, etc.
- Other Skills - CI/CD, Hosting, Web Security, Microservices, Production Readiness, Git, Subversion, etc.
- I'm an avid collector of Lego minifigures, enamel pins and rare CDs.
- I once had my lunch with David Beckham.
- I love anything Superman-related.
- I've never watched The Lord of the Rings.
I drive a VW Polo nicknamed 'Spearmint'.
- I drive a VW Golf GTI nicknamed 'Whizz'.